1. Does VortexBox Player (VBP?) sync with the hardware players like the duet receivers?
2. Is VBP able to play Internet Radio?
3. If able to play Internet Radio, is the bug where squeezeslave stoped playing fixed?
1. Not at the moment but we are working on it.
2. yes, you can play anything on VBP that you can play on a hardware player.
3. The bug you are talking about is a SqueezeSlave bug. It has nothing to do with VortexBox Player.
1. Thanks. Sync is important to us. We have several Duet receivers, and like to be able to move from room-to-room and continue to hear the same thing. Please post when you get VBP sync working.
3. From my understanding of Logitech's bug report feedback, the bug's source is not certain, and the problem could be associated with handling of the SqueezeSlave status signals by recent versions of Squeezebox Server.
I will look into how VBP works, but it sounds like it is not controllable via the Squeezebox Server GUI. Is that correct?
Please point me at the instructions on how to use VBP.