How To Login To New Forum
Here's what worked for me:
1. Login with your old user name and password.
2. This will fail. Click the "Forgotten your password? Click here" link.
3. Enter your email address and the 6-character image verification string.
4. Click "Request Username / Password Now".
5. A new password will be sent to your email address.
6. Follow the link in the email and login with your new password.
7. To change back to your old password: Click Settings, then click "Edit Email & Password".
Thanks to this procedure I'm back!
One question though: how did you manage to change you Avatar? When I go to the appropriate settings in my profile I only get a single radio button "Do not use an avatar" selected and I can not deselect or in any way select a picture for the avatar.
I got an option to specify a custom avatar. Maybe it's because I am a forum admin. Andrew has to look at the forum site settings to see if he can enable custom avatars for regular users.
Originally Posted by avalx
Has anyone else been able to specify a custom avatar?
I tried to set an Avatar, but could not. The option to enable avatar is missing. (see attachment) I could however add a profile picture, but its of little use with the way we use the forum.
Can't say I have. I've poked around a bit but haven't seen an option to change my member image. No big deal, but I also wonder since Ron has an avatar, why does his not display in the forum as it used to.
Well thats got me back in too...happy to be back but no doubt lost my most posted place
It is a very simple and easy.First You Login with your user name and password.If this will fail.Then Click the "Forgotten your password? Click here" link.Enter your email address and the 6-character image verification string.Click "Request Username / Password Now". A new password will be sent to your email address.Follow the link in the email and login with your new password.To change back to your old password: Click Settings, then click "Edit Email & Password". Then login to your forum.